KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 2 clear photocopies of passports first and last pages.
- 1 Visa Application Form to be filled and duly signed
- 4 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Personal Covering Letter (Addressed to The Embassy of Switzerland) with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id) .
- Original updated Personal bank statement for last 3 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Copy of final Covid vaccination certificate.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph are required.
- If bride or groom is not employed, then the Financials of the parents are required i.e. ITR for last 3 years and 1 year or at least six months personal bank statement with original sign and stamp of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable)