- Rajasthan is a vibrant state in northwestern India, known for its rich cultural heritage, scenic beauty, and palaces. Here are 20 things to do in Rajasthan:
1. Visit the Amber Fort in Jaipur - a beautiful fort that was once the residence of the Rajput royalty.
2. Explore the City Palace in Jaipur - a magnificent palace that showcases the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
3. Take a tour of the Jantar Mantar in Jaipur - an astronomical observatory built by the great Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II.
4. Visit the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur - a stunning palace known for its intricate architecture and beautiful views.
5. Explore the Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur - a magnificent fort that offers stunning views of the city.
6. Visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur - a luxurious palace that is now a hotel, museum, and a heritage site.
7. Take a walk around the blue city of Jodhpur - a beautiful and historic city known for its blue-painted houses.
8. Visit the Golden City of Jaisalmer - a historic city known for its rich cultural heritage, desert beauty, and magnificent fort.
9. Explore the Ranthambore National Park - a wildlife reserve known for its tigers and other wildlife species.
10. Visit the Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a major bird watching destination.
11. Visit the Shekhawati region - a semi-arid region known for its rich cultural heritage, painted havelis, and frescoes.
12. Take a hot air balloon ride over the desert of Jaisalmer - a unique and stunning way to experience the beauty of the desert.
13. Explore the Chittorgarh Fort - a magnificent fort that was once the seat of power of the Rajputs.
14. Visit the City Palace in Udaipur - a beautiful palace complex that showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Rajputs.
15. Explore the lakes and palaces of Udaipur - a city known for its scenic beauty and rich cultural heritage.
16. Visit the Jagdish Temple in Udaipur - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
17. Explore the beautiful temples and palaces of Mount Abu - a hill station known for its scenic beauty and rich cultural heritage.
18. Visit the Pushkar Camel Fair - an annual event that showcases the vibrant culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
19. Visit the Bishnoi Village - a traditional village known for its eco-friendly practices and rich cultural heritage.
20. Take a Jeep safari in the Thar Desert - a unique way to explore the scenic beauty of the desert and learn about the local culture and traditions. - These are just some of the many attractions that Rajasthan has to offer. To fully experience the beauty and diversity of this state, it's best to plan a trip that allows for several days of exploration and relaxation.